Commercial Lighting Rebates
Interior lighting accounts for a substantial portion of a business's energy consumption. Lighting may also contribute to employee morale and productivity and upgrading to more efficient lighting can have a huge impact on a business's bottom line.
Power Forward's commercial lighting rebate program provides rebates for replacing existing lights with new, more efficient models. Commercial and industrial customers of participating utilities served by Heartland are eligible. Visit our Forms & Applications page to apply.
Replace high pressure sodium, metal halide or mercury vapor with LED
- 149 watts or less - $40 per fixture
- 150 watts or greater - $50 per fixture
Replace incandescent or halogen lamp with ENERGY STAR qualified LEDs
- LED flood or spot lights- greater than 12 watts - $5 per lamp
- LED recessed can fixture or retrofit kit with trim- greater than 12 watts - $8 per lamp
Replace any T12, T8 or T5 with LED
- 48 watts or less - $20 per fixture
- 49 watts or greater - $30 per fixture
Replace incandescent EXIT sign with LED fixture - $10 per fixture
Upgrades other than those outlined above may also be considered for rebates. Please contact Ann Hyland at (800) 520-4746 to discuss custom rebates.